Your Voice is Your Power & Image in Business
How you communicate is as important as What you communicate.
An interactive and participative workshop for delegates to learn, develop aspects of Vocal Expression, Projection and Modulation.
- Develop Fluent Speaking Skills in English
- Learn how to Project a Rich and Resonant Voice
- Develop Vocal Flexibility to Express yourself in many different ways
- Put Power and Self-confidence into your voice.
- Convey your Thoughts and Emotions more accurately.
- Free yourself of Vocal Anxiety, Tension and Fear.
- Make an impact on the intended audience with clarity and certainty.
- Develop Speaking skills for Effective Presentations.
- Earn the Respect and Trust of your colleagues by Communicating more effectively.
Tips on enhancing your language skills plus choice of words.
It will give useful tips on how to develop and be effective in Spoken English with relevant Practical exercises.
- Course introductions
- Objectives and delegates requirements for the course
- Establish existing skills levels exercise
- Understanding Basics of Spoken English
- Common Pitfalls
- Types and Levels of Communications
- How do we like to communicate Best?
- Practical Exercise
- Vocal Techniques
- Voice and Vocal Variety
- Use of Language and Pauses
- Choice of Words
- Sound and Pitch
- Fluency & Flow
Mumbling & Monotony
- Rate of Speech
- Speech Clarity
- Consonants & Vowels
- Project and Be Heard Clearly
- Pauses and Volume
- Tongue and Jaw Exercises
- Develop Fluency in Speaking English
- Imitating Peculiar Words & Phrases
- Speaking Common Sentences
- Role play & Recording
- Practice Methodology
- Usage of Articles
- Key to Understanding and Being Understood
- Important point about how we speak and use English
- Stressed Words
- Function Words
- Business Guide to Effective Speaking
- Dealing with Habits and Nerves
- Developing Confidence and Self-control
- Beginning your Speech/ Dialogue
- Audio Visual Presentations from individuals
Putting the techniques into practice
- Vocal Exercises – Individual and Group
- Personal Action Plan
- Feedback from other Participants
Thanks and Closedown
Topics are designed and covered mainly for Managers and Executives who are fluent in reading and writing but not in Spoken English. Senior level Management who need confidence and techniques on how to communicate effectively in English.
Click here for any additional information.