'Mastering Body Language'
Two-Day Intensive & Interactive Workshop
In any BUSINESS SITUATION - PEOPLE JUDGE YOU FROM WHAT YOU SAYING AND HOW YOU ARE PRESENTING YOURSELF
If your Body Language doesn't match with what you are saying then you may be wasting your time and efforts. YOU are always portraying your IMAGE and your Personality in a Professional surrounding - which is very crucial for every MANAGER/Snr. EXECUTIVE.
This highly practical course helps delegates understand and develop their own communication style through a series of interactive sessions including group and trainer feedback.(Practical sessions with one-to-one; group exercise and audience presentation)
Each Delegate receives tips 'personally' for improvement for future reference. Our U.K. faculty challenges to bring noticeable change in each and every delegate.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Increase awareness of your style
- Identify how to adapt your style to different situations and personalities.
- Understand different behavioural styles and how they can be used.
- Understand the barriers to successful communication and how to overcome them.
- Create the appropriate atmosphere for constructive face-to-face communications.
- Construct and deliver your message - ensuring you are understood and to encourage a positive response.
- Learn how to use your body language, voice and your own behaviour positively.
- Deliver your message with confidence and impact.
- Project your Personality and Influencing style
- Conquering Nerves and Bad habits
- Developing Confidence and Self-Control
- How to Build Rapport easily
- Communicate at all levels and Different Personalities
- Better Communications with your sub-ordinates for teambuilding
- Developing Interpersonal Skills
- Ideal when negotiating or Marketing regularly
- Effective for Customer Care
- Practical for making Powerful Presentations
- Handling Difficult situations
- Course Introduction
- Objectives and Delegates requirements for the course
- Establish existing skill levels exercise
- Importance of Body Language & Communications
Importance of Communications:
- Psychology of Communications
- Different Types of Communications
- Non-verbal Communications
- Do you communicate with Real Impact?
- How do you really come across?
- Behaviour options - aggressive, passive, consultative
- Creating the Right Atmosphere
- Putting people at ease - establishing rapport
Barriers to effective communication:
- How to break them down
- Face-to-face Communications
- Overcoming concerns, fears and objections
- How does your body language come across? Getting it right
- Power of positive language
- Getting others involved - encouraging participation and two-way communications
- Understanding work styles and behaviours - expressive, analytical, amiable and driver
Getting the Message Across with Impact:
- Managing emotions within communication
- Voice, tone, rate of delivery and checking comprehension
- Compelling start and dynamic ending - keeping moving and on track
- Working with Others Confidently
- Feedback - responding and encouraging accurate and fair feedback
- Dealing constructively with negative or unresponsive people
- Understanding the other person's position
- Putting it into practice - formulating an action plan
- Building Confidence and Trust
- Projecting Energy and Enthusiasm
- Developing Self-motivational Techniques
- Checking your own Performance Criteria
Mastering Behaviour Skills:
- Eye Communications
- Posture Styles and Projection
- Facial Expressions
- Different types of Gestures
- Developing Listening Skills
- Voice and Tonality tips
- Voice Modulation for Making Impact
- Developing Use of Appropriate Language/words
- Use of Humour
- Dress and Appearance
- Your Posture and Stance
- Sitting Position
Mastering Your Image:
- Creating Positive and Assertive Mindset
- Mannerisms and your appearance
- Guide to Effective Speaking
- Different types of Voices and improvement techniques
- Dealing with Habits and Nerves
- Developing Confidence and Self-control
- Preparing Yourself for Formal Presentation
- Practice Tongue Twisters
- Handling the Unexpected
- Creating High-Impact effect on your Audience
- Developing a Professional Approach
Putting the Techniques into Practice - ’Video Recording' Sessions
- Practical Presentation By Each Delegate
- Presentations on all the key areas covered
- Feedback To Each Delegate After Presentation
- Personal Action Plan
Thanks and closedown
Managers who communicate with a range of individuals and who are looking to increase their self-awareness
as well as to improve the effectiveness of their Communications and Presentations in a variety of different situations
Click here for any additional information.