What Lifezone Can Do For You
Most of the training, development and project management which
our clients ask us to help them out with, are often carried out
initially using a consultancy approach involving the assessment of
Training needs as the end product if needed.
'People are a major asset in any Organisation'. Training and
Development policy is essential to meet the needs of any thriving
business. We aim to facilitate Training to such Key groups for business
management, better performance and growth. We deliver and evaluate various
training workshops including: Assertiveness, Communication Skills, Motivating
and Managing Teams, Presentation Skills, Recruitment and Selection,
Interpersonal Skills, Team Working and Team Building, Time Management and
We ensure seminars are supported with high quality reference materials
to encourage the continuation and transference of learning back in
Benefits of Training with Lifezone Training
- Training seminars are highly interactive and involve participants in a combination of videotaped exercises, facilitated discussion and expert trainer’s notes.
- We are very flexible and focused in our approach to meet your current requirements and challenges.
- We offer courses for individuals or smaller groups who want to enhance their skills and performance on a Personal & Professional level.
- Flexibility of training times to suit your schedules including Saturdays and Sundays.
- All our courses can be tailored to the specific needs of both the company and the delegates. Customised Courses are designed to successfully train Executives, middle management, supervisors, admin staff, shop-floor operatives - all at different levels.
- We have an extensive range of training seminars covering from Professional to Personal level from ½ day sessions to full ‘Away Days’ events.
- We have extensive experience of working in the field in a wide range of industries.
- We can work on the basis of developing your own internal training providers.
- We are results based and actively encourage clients to measure the results of the work we do.